Hello and welcome!
Please feel free to contact me if your questions are not answered below....
• All elk antlers are naturally shed and ethically gathered. We do not believe in encroaching on Spring elk habitat and harassing the animals just to find the big early antler sheds; unfortunately, this has become standard practice in western states. We cut the antlers into chew toys in small batches so they are fresh for your pups! If the sizes you'd like have sold out, just send me an email and we may be able to custom cut a batch for you.
• There are no returns on elk antler chew toys as I consider them a food item. This policy ensures that everyone can feel confident that their pups' chew toys have not been anywhere other than on the elk they came from before they received them.
• International duties are the responsibility of the customer. Please contact me before ordering if you have any questions or concerns regarding international duties.
• I am happy to hold items for a reasonable amount of time and provide layaway plans. Contact me for more details.
• Fred, my silversmith neighbor, occasionally does custom orders but he generally works by following his own inspiration. Feel free to email if you have custom requests or would like first dibs on certain items or ring sizes.