Hello and welcome!
Please feel free to contact me if your questions are not answered below....
• All elk antlers are naturally shed and ethically gathered. We do not believe in encroaching on Spring elk habitat and harassing the animals just to find the big early antler sheds; unfortunately, this has become standard practice in western states. We cut the antlers into chew toys in small batches so they are fresh for your pups! If the sizes you'd like have sold out, just send me an email and we may be able to custom cut a batch for you.
• There are no returns on elk antler chew toys as I consider them a food item. This policy ensures that everyone can feel confident that their pups' chew toys have not been anywhere other than on the elk they came from before they received them.
• International shipping costs keep going up. This is completely out of my control and I'm as sad as you are that international shipping fees are so exorbitant. Shipping totals for multiple items in one order sometimes do exceed actual shipping costs, and when this happens, I refund the balance to your card. If you are ordering multiple items and would like to know exact shipping costs before placing your order, just email me the list of items and your country.
• International duties are the responsibility of the customer. Please contact me before ordering if you have any questions or concerns regarding international duties.
• I am happy to hold items for a reasonable amount of time and provide layaway plans. Contact me for more details.
• Fred, my silversmith neighbor, occasionally does custom orders but he generally works by following his muse. Feel free to email if you have custom requests or would like first dibs on certain items or ring sizes.